Registration opens July 5 for the University of Cincinnati fall Professional and Technical Career Fair, September 12-14, 2023.
Recruit UC students and graduate students for co-ops, internships and post-graduation jobs at the fair, which typically attracts up to 1,100 job seekers per day. Professional Day focuses on jobs in business, while two Technical Days focus on engineering and information technology (IT). Post-fair interviews take place on Friday, September 15.
This fair will feature more opportunities to engage with UC than ever before, including:
- Networking event with members of diverse student organizations
- Breakfast chats with the dean of the College of Engineering and Applied Science and the director of the School of Information Technology
- Casual reception with co-op faculty and partnership development team
We’ll also highlight companies that offer employment opportunities in sustainability, which 84% of our students say is at least moderately important to them when considering a co-op, internship or job (n post-fair student survey, February 2023)
- Register for UC’s Professional and Technical Career Fair by August 25
- Learn more about the fair
- View the full slate of fairs at UC, including an October fair for co-op roles in design, architecture, fine art and urban planning
You must log into Handshake to register for the fair. If you are new to Handshake, see Handshake’s Getting Started Guide.